What you will learn
- Gain more self-confidence and achieve higher levels in competitive sports
- Get involved in exciting activities and Develop leadership and team-building Skills
- Discover new interests and hobbies Interact with experienced 'cool' caring counselors
- Become proficient in another language and Make new friends, your age, worldwide
- Become a better you while having the time of Your life!
Reception New Delhi International Airport,Ambala Raiway Station referesh and board to bus drive to Shimla,lunch on The way.check in to the Hotel,by evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge.dinner and rest in hotel.
After early breakfast,we take you for a morning excursion trip to city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies,After lunch drive to Manali.by evening reach Manali check in to the Hotel rest and evening enjoyment.
Breakfast and Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley.Enjoy at snow line by evening back to Manali,Local tour of Manali,back to Hotel freshup,bonfire and dance party.dinner and rest.
Check out after breakfast.Manali local tour river rafting at kullu lunch and drive to Base camp Camp(Hill top Guest House gohar)on the way Sightseeing Pandoh Dam..
Leisure time, issue of equipments, briefing about the treks and Local areas,After Noon Base Camp to Kharsi hill about 6-7 KM trekking,Followed by night trekking through alpine trees. Back to Base Camp, open air film show or bonfire.
Gohar Dadoh hill at about 10000 ft trekking, Lunch at Dadoh top of the hill, After noon Rock climbing,Rapling and 3 rope ridge, inclined net crossing. By Evening Bonfire, open air film shows or dance
Gohar – Devidarh valley full day trekking through Devdar trees.Pack lunch will be carried. By evening back to Base camp, night trekking, BBQ party on the Terrace. By evening Trophy and certificate
Breakfast and drive to Delhi or Ambala.Check in to the Hotel. Refresh and rest in the Hotel.
Departure according to the flights and Train.
ADVENTURE SITE SEEING ACTIVITIES INCLUDED
1. TREKING 2. CAMPING 4. CAMP FIRE 6. PROGRAMMES on Scouts and Guide 7. Night Trekking.
8. Obstacle Course like Rock climbing, slithering, Rapling, Inclined net Crawl, Burma Bridge 9. COMMUNITY SERVICE.
CERTIFICATE AND TROPHIES TO THE PARTICIPANTS
Participation certificate and Trophy to the each participants one trophy to the School and trophy to teachers with one T-shirts.
1.Every Night open air Film shows 2.Carrom, Chess and TT table will be available in the camp Recreation Hall.
Breakfast : Parantha, Curd, Omelette, Bread, Puri Dal, milk, fruit) According to the menu.
Lunch : Rice, Roti, Dal, Subji, Raita, Salad, Non Veg (if required).
Diner : Rice, Roti, Dal, Subji, Raita, Salad, Non veg (if required).
Snacks: light snacks will be provided during trekking and out door Activities
Transport (a/c Deluxe Bus or Traveller Tampoo according to the Nos of group will be arranged from Ambala Railway Station Shimla, Base camp,Manali and back to Ambala Railway stationt.Small carst to rohtang Separately will be arranged
Drinking water : Filter Water will be provided during the entire 10 days programme. Participants are not allowed to use water from any tap. Dehydration is a danger in the hot, dry conditions particularly when engaged in physical Activities. Participants need to be vigilant about maintaining sufficient levels of hydration. Use only environ-friendly washing powder, soap and shampoos so that the water sources are not polluted.
GENERAL HEALTH ISSUES
The HIM-LAND Trek is located in an interior area of Himachal Pradesh and General Practitioners/Medical clinics are at hand near the base camp. Experienced doctors can be contacted at any stage of the Trek, in the case of an emergency. Ambulance services can reach any point of this trek.A Government Medical health centre is located just 1 km from the base camp for any normal sickness. For serious medical treatment, modern medical facilities well equipped Health Centers are available at the distance of 15 km.Medical Facilities: First aid kit will be provided in the base camp as well as while in the outdoor activities. One Male nurse will be present all the time and a doctor will be available within 10 minutes on call.
Staff is trained in basic First Aid and will be notified of any medical requirements and will be briefed properly.
INSURANCE; -All the safety precautions will be taken, Insurance is compulsory for all which will be done by individual parents or by us.
Items to carry
- 1. Trekking sports shoes (1 Pair)
- Trousers Jeans (2 pairs)
- Under Garments (as required)
- Water bottle with shoulder strap
- Toilet articles/toileries /Toilet papiers
- Head Torch for night trekking
- Woolen Sweaters, Jacket, Socks, Cap and hand gloves
- Sun Glasses
- Air Pillows
- Sleeping Bag
- Scouts and Guide uniform
1.All items should be packed in a small suitcase which the child Can carry by him/her and one hand bag.
2. Valuables/ornaments/expensive camera should not be Carried by students. For any theft case organizers are not responsible.
Participants must maintain discipline. In case of any misconduct, misbehavior or indulge in anti-social activity, the trainees will be expelled from the whole programme immediately,no refund of fee will be admissible in such disciplinary cases.
Teachers and staff accompanying the Group will be responsible for their discipline.
We are determined to make constant improvements to our service and welcome all your suggestions and ideas. Please send them in to email@example.com. Assuring our best to you at all times to come. Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution.We value your association with us and assure you of our best services always.
- Train ticket Delux A/C bus from Nearest Airport or Railway station to Shimla, Base camp, Manali and back after 9 days, Small cars like enova, Tavera will be arranged for Rohtang pass or to Devidarh Valley tour.
- Stay at Base Camp. Shimla Hotel, Manali Hotel and Delhi Hotel
- Medical treatment for normal sickness for which Doctor will be available On call
- Good quality Heavy foam pad mattresses in tents
- Services of experienced guide, assistants and cooks
Cost for entire programme of 9 days
60 - 100 students | Rs 9500 Per Head without insurance(Negotiable)