Beautiful green valley with lush and green fields and high mountains and beautiful flowing water nallas, totally village culture and mud houses with so many attractive places surrounding. Well maintained Korean tents with modern facilities.Concrette Western Toilets are available at camp site.
- Delhi – Mandi - GOHAR : 494 km
- Shimla – Mandi- GOHAR : 184 km
- Chandigarh – Mandi - GOHAR : 244 km
- Dharamshala – Mandi - GOHAR : 164 km
- RAIL: The nearest railway stations are Joginder Nagar and Shimla by narrow gauge train, Chandigarh and Kalka by broad gauge train which are connected by regular bus services.
- ROAD: Mandi is approachable by road from Shimla, Chandigarh, Pathankot and Delhi. There are regular bus services linking it to the other towns like Manali, Palampur and Dharamshala. There are buses from Mandi to Gohar every half hour.
- AIR: The Nearest Air ports are Bhuntar, Shimla and Kangra and a airport is coming up in Mandi.